Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Well I have been in Tanzania for a little over a week. Time has flown by. There is never a dull moment here, life is full of just living. It is different over here getting used to a new culture and a new language to learn. So far my routine is I wake up around 5am to pray and read the Bible. Then I eat breakfast, most of the time fruit and bread. Then I walk down to the sheep barn that takes about 30 to 40 minutes I'll get faster eventually. So far I have spent about half the day at the barn or at my "new" office. After lunch I have been going to a fellow missionaries house to learn swahili. Then I usually spend the evenings getting ready for the next day. The microscope is working :) yay! So I am looking forward to using it.

Every Friday night the school of evangelism and the agriculture school have vespers, and I went and was so blessed. The students sing so beautifully. The ride back up the hill to home was so pretty the stars out here are so amazing. You can see so much more than near the city. It is just so nice here. The views are beautiful and you can see for miles. I saw a chameleon the other day that was really awesome.

I'm so glad God sent me here, I don't fully understand why, but that is okay because I'm in His hands and that is the safest place to be.

Thanks for all of your prayers they are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment