Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi again. I am doing well and I am adjusting more to living in Tanzania. Some people have had questions about what I eat well for breakfast usually some fruit and bread. Then for lunch usually some greens, rice and sometype of beans or lentils or peas, and usually there is an avocado also. They are so delicious here way better than any found in the states. Then for supper usually some leftovers. Just in case some people were wondering I don't live in a mud hut with a thatched roof. My house is made out of brick and a metal roof, and I can't seem to upload pictures on here at the moment. So I can't show you the beautiful place that I live in. Oh well maybe another time. I've been learning more about the sheep and how to raise them out here, and I'm also continuing to learn Kiswahili. I'll post pictures once I figure out how to do it. Thanks for all of your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment