Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My bags are mostly packed and I think all items are bought, and a few last minute details to take care of and then I am ready to fly on a jet plane. I leave this Sunday January 6 for Tanzania to work at Kibidula as a missionary.

I will need some financial assistance while I am over there. I do not have a specific monthly amount in mind at this time. If you would like to donate financially you can give by check or online or by money order.

To donate online go to this website
... http://www.outpostcenters.org/donate/

And then type in Kibidula-Melissa Watson in the space provide and the amount.

If you want to donate by check send it to this address with Kibidula-Melissa Watson in the memo area.

Outpost Centers
5132 Layton Lane
Apison, TN 37302

Thanks so much for your prayers and support.
I will miss everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment