Sunday, June 30, 2013

Little Bo Peep

I did lose some sheep, but they came home wagging their tails behind them. :) I have a new nickname Little Bo Peep. Over a week ago I was supposed to have the sheep come back to the barn a little early and when the sheep weren't back at the right time I went to look for them. Meanwhile the director who was waiting to pick up some sheep to take to Mafinga called and asked where I was. I said I'm looking for my sheep. He said something about Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep. Then on Sabbath I received a call from one of the Maasai saying that one of the sheep couldn't walk and needed to be brought back to the barn. Well there were no cars down campus so we had to wait until one returned from church. Well we finally got up there and the Maasai said that they had gone back to look for it and it had walked away. But it was found two days later. In the mean time on Monday I had someone come to me and tell me that if we had any sheep missing that most likely one of the Maasai was going to sell it. Well to make a long story short it wasn't true we had accidently picked up a village sheep in our herd and some people were wanting to go look at it to see if it was theirs. But it got all worked out we still have a villagers missing sheep but we will wait to see if the person gives the right description of the sheep before we give it back to them.

Oh and we will be doing more regular counts of our sheep. So I will be counting sheep over the next few days, but I will not fall asleep while doing so. :)

The Lay-Evangelists were here for a week and they have returned or started their return journey's home today. Tomorrow our Evangelism students start to come for the new session. So there will be many more people on campus.

Thanks for all of your prayers they help  a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment